Integra Ceramic Brackets are completely transparent for a natural and aesthetic appearance. The combination of unique and advanced engineering methods in manufacturing with the irresistible aesthetics makes Integra the clear choice for ceramic brackets.
- Integra brackets don't change color and are resistant to stains.
- Low profile design with rounded corners guarantees patient comfort.
- They are made of 99.9% pure alumina oxide.
- Compound contoured base matches the tooth. Mechanical bonding prevents any pop offs due to the increased contact surface area of the adhesive.
- The torque, angulations and in/out values are all built in the bracket.
- Integra brackets come with hooks on cuspids and bicuspids.
- The Integra Ceramic brackets are fully visible in x-rays as they are opaque to radiation.
- Sophisticated and distinctive choice for discriminating clinicians.
As part of the Ortho-byte.com promise Integra brackets also offer best "cost-in-use" solutions. Ready to substitute for stainless steel brackets, Integra Ceramic brackets come in 1 case set up, 3-3 upper and lower, or only 3-3 set ups for your convenience. They are available in Straightwire, MBT and Edgewise techniques WITH OR WITHOUT METAL SLOT.
For more information, see the Torque and Angulation Chart
Bracket Identification Marks:
|Centrals: Blue||Incisors: Orange|
|Laterals: Red||Cuspids: Purple|
|Cuspids: Green||Bicuspids: Brown|
|Bicuspids: Yellow|| |
Click on the case setups to see the quantity savings!
** Buy 250 cases and GET an APPLE iPAD FREE!