Ortho-byte.com is proud to introduce our Viper bands. Manufactured from the best material, our Viper bands are anatomically contoured for a precise fit. Each band is permanently marked for an easy identification. We offer a complete range of sizes from 29.5-42 available plain or with attachments welded according to your specifications.
Why choose Viper Bands?
- They have thinner interproximal walls for easy replacement and minimal separation.
- They form a stable anchor without any soft tissue irritation.
- Thanks to the special temper alloy they are easy to adjust without affecting the strength of the material.
- Accurate sizing and half sizes make it easier to compare with other brands.
- The occlusal edges of the bands are indented for better seating and the gingival edge is contoured to minimize recountouring and burnishing during seating.
- Viper Molar bands come in maxillary and mandibular anatomies for rights and lefts in order to facilitate the fitting.
- They come with micro-etched interiors for maximum retention and because of the wide buccal and lingual surfaces have less chance of dislodgement. They are a lot easier to position with other attachments.
- Each band is laser marked on the mesial side and color coded for easier identification.
- Viper bands are also available in different Kit arrangements for your convenience.
For converting sizes between different brands we offer conversion charts for
Maxillary First Molars,
Maxillary Second Molars,
Mandibular First Molars, and
Mandibular Second Molars.
Also available is a chart outlining the contents of the